NRL 2022 Trials Week 2

Penrith's 20 may take worst hair style award.

Is there anything worse than listening to Cooper fucking Cronk as a commentator?

I'd almost rather the Gus and Rabs bitchfest than this.

Eels looking sharp!

I hear ya, I have to mute it every time he's on and he just does not shut up...ever.
The thing that pisses me off the most is that everytime he says a team name - he says it in it's entirety.

"Great win the by the Parramatta Eels today. The Parramatta Eels performed very well and they should be near the top of the table this season. Penrith Panthers were outclassed by Parramatta Eels today"

Cody Ramsay hurting himself putting the ball down, seems to every time he touches the ball.

Cody doing Cody things by blowing up a nothing situation, then gets pissed off that he's penalised

Sloane looks like a gun player in the making.

Not one word in the media or judiciary hahahaha... no surprises there. Ennis even went on about it, they didn't just accidentally miss it.

People need to stfu about there not being favourites in the nrl, it's probably among the worst in the world for it.
I don't think there's any bias.

Where has this Dragons team been?

Walker looks like he's been skipping gym days...

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ozzball
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • MrMoore
  • Manlyman
  • whykickamoocow
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.