NRL 2022 Trials Week 2

At least Felise finally embraced it, good on him.

Wishart looks a chip off the old block

Amazing isn't it.. The Storm has Harry Grant & Brandon Smith but still goes out and unearths a gem in Wishart, just in case. This is the sort of thing the Broncos used to do in our early years.

It will be funny to see the suspension he gets... bulldogs aren't an nrl favourite, but they also aren't the broncos. If he was at the broncos it would be EASY 4-6 weeks. If he qas at the Roosters, probably fine or "not picked up". At bulldogs I'm guessing a week...

I haven't seen the incident but if it's anything noteworthy, he will cop a few weeks with his loading.

It was weird.
There is a big difference between incidental contact and headhunting.
TPJ was looking for trouble both times, and both times was insanely lucky he didn't make contact.
First incident he just missed elbowing the back of the guys head, and the second incident, the one that saw him binned, he threw at least 2 - 3 punches, and all of them missed.

He has to know he will get long stints on the sideline for any fuckups, yet he go's out there looking for them.

If i was coaching a team playing the bulldogs, i would be telling my boys to rile him up all game, and sledge the shit out of him, because he will inevitably crack the shits and get himself into trouble.

TPJ gets on report twice and sinbinned in a trial. What a flog!

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.