NRL 2023 Finals Week 1 Discussion

As I have always said - Sharks cannot beat a real top 8 team. They are taking the choker’s tag off the Dragons.

Sharks didn't score again, or look like scoring again, after Graham went for the two with a man up and rorters completely stuffed
A quick tap was legitimately as certain of a try as you ever would have seen. The chooks were GONE

Good result. The storm or rorters will be a stern test for Penrith. I don’t think they can beat riff, but they will turn up ready to grub it up

That was some amateur hour shit from Cronulla at the back end there.

Taking one too many settlers when setting up for a field goal attempt, and then Trindall with the unnecessary bullet pass that ends up going over the sideline.

Book Penrith into the grand final already. Neither Storm or Roosters have a chance. Broncos just as close too. Maybe could squint and see Newcastle or Warriors on their greatest day but unlikely.

Sharks cannot possibly get a pissweak draw 3 years in a row. It'll keep papering over the cracks and they'll never improve.

Damn, just remembered that missed goal from almost in front...Trindall didn't have a good game

Sharks have some serious underlying problems which have been masked by a top 4 and top 6 finish the last two years. They made some really really poor decision's on attack tonight.

Would have preferred to see them get through though because they do tend to have the wood over storm. In saying that, i think storm at best chance of rolling the Panthers in the prelim with the niggling shit they carry on with.

As I have always said - Sharks cannot beat a real top 8 team. They are taking the choker’s tag off the Dragons.
Really highlights how accurate the dally m is for actually rating a player too. Lockyer never won one but hynes won one haha... wow

Unread

Active Now

• Hoshsie
  • johnny plath
  • davidp
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fitzy
  • YeahNahMate
  • Xzei
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.