CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 11 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
5003.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]jonesy101 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 28, 2016
REACTIONS: 6,528
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
I was thinking Lodge goes to The and we take over Kerr's contract whether he wants to move to NZ or not. POS can make it happen, this is family. Then Kerr leaves mid-season and we pay him to play for the chooks, just Warriors business.

If that doesn't work we'll have to settle for legendary warriors junior Payne Hass. Then all we need is Jordan Riki, pretty good pack, whadya think broncbros
You conveniently left out the part that if they don't want to come to New Zealand they just activate their player option and don't board the plane.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 12,634
You conveniently left out the part that if they don't want to come to New Zealand they just activate their player option and don't board the plane, then we pay the chooks.
Outsmarted again, why does this always happen to us

Seriously though, with Lodge basically now having a toxic reputation, where does he go? Tigers?

68.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ryno - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 8, 2012
REACTIONS: 5,182
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

Seriously though, with Lodge basically now having a toxic reputation, where does he go? Tigers?

Its weird for someone who has been given a massive second chance that hes so disruptive for the teams that try to pick him up.

68.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ryno - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 8, 2012
REACTIONS: 5,182

Its weird for someone who has been given a massive second chance that hes so disruptive for the teams that try to pick him up.

He's the perfect scapegoat for others to be acting like shitbags. Just don't be as big a shitbag as Lodge and you're alright. Pretty soon those testing their limits have a domino effect on the others.

68.jpg
REACTIONS: 5,184
Maybe Lodge can go to Manly so all the cross forum brothers can feel the pain.

68.jpg

Wonder if he'll get an early release and get paid by 4 clubs at once.

173.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Inruin - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 18, 2012
REACTIONS: 22,008
2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008

He is an astute business man in that regard

Don't get bitter, get better.

3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011
2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008

173.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Inruin - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 18, 2012
REACTIONS: 22,008

He is an astute business man in that regard

Don't get bitter, get better.

Sounds like Hasler.

The NRL`s ambassador to New York has a toxic reputation ?

Well apparently, despite absolutely no evidence to support it, Vlandys thinks league is popular in the US and we should be pushing our game there, so maybe Lodge did good based on Vlandys 4D logic?

[/st_td_row][st_td]Warriorshopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 23, 2022
REACTIONS: 1,411
How is Sam Walker still not named in halves even with Manu out? I don't think Roosters issues are from Walker, they just haven't clicked their attack with Brandon Smith at hooker and have been looking way more average this year than I was expecting.

[/st_td_row][st_td]Warriorshopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 23, 2022

How is Sam Walker still not named in halves even with Manu out? I don't think Roosters issues are from Walker, they just haven't clicked their attack with Brandon Smith at hooker and have been looking way more average this year than I was expecting.

I daresay they'll be in the conversation as a club interested in Hunt soon

He's injured and in a leg brace- he hurt it against the Warriors in Cup.

31963.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Brookie Bob - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 15, 2021
68.jpg

Why do we need to feel any more pain than we are currently feeling?

5026.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Christchurch_Warrior - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 4, 2016
REACTIONS: 1,750
Using that logic I think Manly would want Seibold to coach us then lol. I think they do not need Lodge I suspect he will be Super league bound unless the Tigers get desperate or his Father in-law gets him to the Phins.

31963.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Brookie Bob - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 15, 2021

Why do we need to feel any more pain than we are currently feeling?

To complete the feeling bro. Seibold and Lodge were great at the Broncos...

Active Now

• Dash
  • Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.