NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 11 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 25,035
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Smooth hands on the birdbros left edge, very nice
smooth like a babys bottom haha

4024.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]simon64 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 1, 1970
Tom shouldn't even be in the discussion for Origin.

Why did Koula get the ball back after throwing it away??

Are there mulligans in NRL now

6538.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Noitall - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 21, 2019
REACTIONS: 15,885
WTF. That ball never touched the ground, can’t stand the sharks but that’s bullshit.

That's kind of disappointing, that looked like a fantastic try saver by Kennedy to me but you know, score line and whatever.

5433.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]PullinTeeth - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 11, 2017
REACTIONS: 4,662
I've got no skin in the game, but wasn't the kicker taken out?

[/st_td_row][st_td]kurgal - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 18, 2013
REACTIONS: 1,017
So we just hang in there at number 8 on the ladder!

5433.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]PullinTeeth - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 11, 2017
REACTIONS: 4,662
How fuckink dumb are our smartest league players.
Last play of the game, DCE puts up a hail Mary, and you don't wait for your wingers and centres to get in the middle to chase the bomb, **** me.

5645.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Trapstar - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 8, 2013
Jeez that was pretty tragic from us. Apart from losing Foz and his leadership this year, we've specfically been struggling without Jake and his ruck control the last couple of weeks. Doesn't help having poor old Johns copping a pasting when he's only ever been a backup, Flanagan would've been an improvement for some depth in hindsight haha.

187.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Frank White - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 19, 2012
REACTIONS: 11,384
8509.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Battler - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .December 4, 2013

For Walsh’s sake I hope the selectors put this performance into context in terms of the opposition and how bad Ponga has looked up until this game.

At least Ponga can defend

187.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Frank White - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 19, 2012

At least Ponga can defend

No he can't, how many times has he been knocked out?

187.jpg
8670.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncosFever - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 6, 2014

No he can't, how many times has he been knocked out?

He could take another 10 and he'd still be a better defender.

I think if Manly didn't have Tom, they probably win that game.

Sharks last try, look at how slow Tom was and how easily they ran around him.

I don't know if Seibold is getting pressure to pick him or he's just picking him because it's Tom Trbojevic, but whatever the case, a change needs to be made and he needs to be dropped so until he's back to 100% fitness. He's hampering their attack and defensively, he's a liability. I would be moving Garrick to fullback, I think they will be better for it.

7075.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]john nick - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 27, 2020
REACTIONS: 9,468
Sounds like Hooks gone from the dragon

I think if Manly didn't have Tom, they probably win that game.

Sharks last try, look at how slow Tom was and how easily they ran around him.

I don't know if Seibold is getting pressure to pick him or he's just picking him because it's Tom Trbojevic, but whatever the case, a change needs to be made and he needs to be dropped so until he's back to 100% fitness. He's hampering their attack and defensively, he's a liability. I would be moving Garrick to fullback, I think they will be better for it.

I wonder if Freddy will do the same as Seibold and pick Tommy just because he is playing

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 12,623
Sounds like Hooks gone from the dragon
Let the fallout commence, who can we pick from their dead carcass, I'll take a Josh Kerr and a Ravalawa

Active Now

• Galah
  • Rambstien
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Morepudding
  • eggstar10
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Big Del
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • johnny plath
  • PETERN
  • phoenix
  • Manofoneway
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.