CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 12 Discussion

I think the Walsh call is 100% right but the ref overruling the bunker is a first and probably last.

And Melbourne build their entire kick chase on obstructing the catcher with no consequence.

Latrell scored a try for Souths a couple weeks back because Graham came through and cleared Herbie out of it... He was never going for the ball just backed into him and started looking at it near the end
The difference is Graham is always looking at the footy and is attempting to bat the ball backwards. Walsh only has eyes for Peachey and prioritises taking him out before attempting to make a play at the footy.

You do see incidents like Walsh's let go every week and it's been an issue for some time. This was one that comes to mind right away:

Look who the referee is. At least he's consistent!

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Beware the sacked coach bounce back !!

That said the Rorters should win easily.

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

Tipping the Dragons in this one.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

Beware the sacked coach bounce back !!

That said the Rorters should win easily.

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.
I went Roosters as well, but this has upset written all over it. The Roosters have been really poor the past couple of weeks and there's no reason to believe they'll bounce back this week. Whereas this is a better Dragons outfit and usually teams perform better in the short term after sacking a coach.

As I say that, Dragons open their performance with an error.

indigenous jersey optional or they do it over two rounds?
cause im seeing no difference with the roosters one

Hutchison actually blew up about Gough checking that.

He knew he didn’t make it to the line and wanted the quick play the ball.

***** sake put the whistle away.

You've got the finger on the pulse so far Freaky.

Keary try assist for Moses Suli, ktc.

indigenous jersey optional or they do it over two rounds?
cause im seeing no difference with the roosters one

The stripes are boomerangs and there is a dark print as well. Just looked it up, it's honouring Artie.

You just can’t play with aggression anymore.

How is Radley still on the field? How is that a rorters penalty for a "head slam" when his head never hit the ground?

Active Now

• Battler
  • BroncoFan94
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • cento
  • Hurrijo
  • mystico
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Yellowfella
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Robboi_321
  • Aldo
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.