NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 12 Discussion

Victor the self inflictor lucky he's not cooling his heels.

That is not a headslam ffs

Terrible call because it looked too rough, just like JFH being penalised last night

I thought we were getting shafted by the refs but two bullshit calls there

That’s it Dragons. Smash the *****!

Yep Carrigan + that Warriors sin binning in magic round looks to have raised the criteria for sin binnings which is good I guess, it was getting ridiculous.

Yep Carrigan + that Warriors sin binning in magic round looks to have raised the criteria for sin binnings which is good I guess, it was getting ridiculous.

don't worry ... they'll go back to their usual level the next time they feel they need to use the sin bin to manipulate results

Billy Smith is a feel good story but he's is so ordinary. Big unit and that's all he has going for him.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
[/st_td_row][st_td]Will on the hill. - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2019
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Cheese has serial killer eyes on the sideline, this game is gonna go off the rails.🍿🌶🍹

40 nil 40 nil 40 nil

After that hit from Nathan Brown, they've definitely relaxed the sin bin rule.

Nathan Brown and Victor the self inflictor in the same team? Might as well concede two points each time they get interchanged on

don't worry ... they'll go back to their usual level the next time they feel they need to use the sin bin to manipulate results
I don't believe they manipulate results. Not sure why people who believe they do manipulate results continue to watch tbh

3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
Steelers are clueless on their last tackles. 5th tackle option is letting them down. I can see the Rorters coming out second half and lifting to make the steelers pay.

Have a look at the field though and reflect on the frikking piggery the pride of Queensland was playing on last night. It's an utter disgrace we have speed to burn in our backline and they're hardly able to walk let alone run.
Rain or no rain through the week that shit heap is beyond acceptable.

3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
Dumb vs dumber?

Active Now

• Behold
  • Hurrijo
  • bert_lifts
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Foordy
  • Emanon
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • heartly87
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • Huge
  • Browny
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.