CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 12 Discussion

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
HIA 😂😂😂😂

Edit: Commentary confirmed it wasn't, nevermind.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Yeah Townsend was always likely to head this way, he just went against trend last year. You’ve got that young guy waiting who I can’t remember the name of but is Dearden ready to take on halves leadership, he’s playing well but he doesn’t have a long boot on him. No idea if that talented kid does though.
Yeah Duffy. I haven't seen enough of him. Give it another 4 weeks then wouldn't mind seeing him.

Dearden has tried hard but you know what he is like. Not sure he has it in him as the main man. Like you said his kicking game isnt good enough

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
As a center ya pot plant. How did I get showed up ya weirdo.

I'm not shocked mate. If you had seen anything I have said on here about us all year I have been more than pessimistic even in wins. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you don't sound like the sharpest tool in the shed so I will let it go.

Ha ha. Comical. You insult like a 2 year old.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
It makes you think though in 2 years or so when DCE and Hunt are both likely retired, who is the next QLD 7?

It's not an easy question.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Last year papered over the cracks up North. The playing group have had issues with Payten from the very start and i'd say its rearing its head again. When things are going well its fine, when its not you get a situation like they had with Green the last few years of his tenure there.

Victim complex coupled with Payten thinking he’s smarter than everyone else

It’s Green crossed with Siebold

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
It makes you think though in 2 years or so when DCE and Hunt are both likely retired, who is the next QLD 7?

It's not an easy question.
Ashley Taylor. Heard he is really lifting the Newtown Bluebags

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Tesi Niu must be seeing himself in Aitken. Spiderman meme. Pass it champ.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
He is involved, but he isn't creating, he tends to finish others creations, not saying that's a bad thing but it's specific to what the team needs.

Well he's had 3 try assists (outside top 50), 5 line break assists (37th) and 3 other try involvements where he's touched the ball in the play leading to the try.

He's a runner.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
That was smart from Loreiro. Could see he was losing it early and told his mate to let go

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
If Storm score next I'm going back to Hyrule.

Unread

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • Santa
  • BruiserMk1
  • Yem
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.