CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 12 Discussion

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Their execution is off, they cant afford to blow chances like that.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
A better ballplaying fullback puts niu in the corner right there. Perfect example of a pass you need to have

Wasnt really anything to do with his ballplaying, he backed himself to get to the line and didnt make it. Just made the wrong choice.

kman

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
How did Brenko Lee just walk straight back into that centre postion and they drop Te Whare. Dolphins are missing something in attack for sure.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I think many were banking on Walker.
At this stage your honestly looking at players like Gamble, Dearden seems likely but He hasn't got a boot in him.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
How did Brenko Lee just walk straight back into that centre postion and they drop Te Whare. Dolphins are missing something in attack for sure.

I think it was a mistake, but their attack apart from their first try has just been off.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
At this stage your honestly looking at players like Gamble, Dearden seems likely but He hasn't got a boot in him.
If QLD is ever in the position that Gamble needs to be picked we are in all sorts of trouble.

I think it will be Walker. Roosters will go back to him or he'll leave. The talent is there.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Coates getting in the way to try and deny others for tries off kicks now

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Lol... just when you thought Coates couldn't get worse... is he regressing in the storm system??

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
If QLD is ever in the position that Gamble needs to be picked we are in all sorts of trouble.

I think it will be Walker. Roosters will go back to him or he'll leave. The talent is there.
I think it would be fucken awesome even if it proved we have no depth, imagine the shit stir lmao.

Unread

Active Now

• The Boss
  • theshed
  • Dee
  • ChewThePhatt
  • EdwardyoNuh
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Kev_Guz
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.