NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 12 Discussion

Those bombed tries from Aitken and Hammer coming back to bite them on the ass..

Tbh if it had of been 40-18 i would have went hard in the paint but the cows performance said it better than i ever could:D

That contract extension for Payten until 2026 looks an extremely poor piece of business from the cowboys. I can see them having a Hook MK2 situation with him if he cant turn it around soon. He was poor in his first year, excellent last year but its fallen off a cliff again for them.

Shame really.

That contract extension for Payten until 2026 looks an extremely poor piece of business from the cowboys. I can see them having a Hook MK2 situation with him if he cant turn it around soon. He was poor in his first year, excellent last year but its fallen off a cliff again for them.

Shame really.
Only shame with the Payten era so far was their top 4 finish last year

I couldnt find anything sarcastic enough to put after the " Shame really " comment 😆
not my job GIF

Was watching the Lions (great win - 7 in a row) so late to the Qld next gen halfback discussion but honestly, post-DCE / Hunt, Qld is looking at a stop gap and I think it will actually be Fogarty. He can fill a role for a year or two until one of Walker / Duffy / Weaver / Mam / Boyd / Pezet (is he Qld eligible?) are ready - hopefully at least one of that lot comes good.

@JayPee,

Do you think this spine would be worth a shot (I know it pretty much can't happen because of Chester's injury but):

1. Chester (got another kid who can slot in there in the mean time? Throw Holmes back there?)
6. Dearden
7. Drinkwater
9. Robson

14. No idea but not Granville

Was watching the Lions (great win - 7 in a row) so late to the Qld next gen halfback discussion but honestly, post-DCE / Hunt, Qld is looking at a stop gap and I think it will actually be Fogarty. He can fill a role for a year or two until one of Walker / Duffy / Weaver / Mam / Boyd / Pezet (is he Qld eligible?) are ready - hopefully at least one of that lot comes good.
Pezet played for NSW U18/U19 a couple years back when Mozer did the piledriver, so that's a no go

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lostboy
  • Thelmus
  • broncs30
  • Harry Sack
  • Morkel
  • theshed
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • barker
  • Mr Fourex
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Stix
  • lakers133334
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.