NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 12 Discussion

And the ch 9 footy show made no mention of the Luai incident because of NSW bias and simply never covered or analysed our game at all because of the glaring inconsistencies. They did briefly mention the Staggs no try but just to say it was the right call so ok for the onfield ref to overrule the bunker.
Absolute garbage.

I dont have any dramas with Kafusi being banned, but i'm still a bit puzzled Luai isnt banned when others have been. As usual, all we want is a bit of consistency and we dont get it.

About 55 seconds in is the Thaiday incident. If thats a weeks ban, so is Luai.

You reckon? I actually don't think it should be a suspension in either case. Both should be fines imo...and as much as I want to slap Luai with whatever I can, his fine would be lower than Thaidays in this instance. Luai has the ability to argue that he didn't realise it was an official that he made contact with...Sam knew exactly who he was talking to.

Side note, is that the same game where the ref touched Parker when they were talking and Parker said 'Don't touch me mate'? One of the great moments

OK ,,, so how do you explain Radley head butting and not even sin binned ?
That would be because he's unfairly picked upon by the referees. Even under the most generous interpretation it needed 10 in the bin.

That would be because he's unfairly picked upon by the referees. Even under the most generous intepretation it needed 10 in the bin.
I don't know how you can get cited for a headbutt, but then not binned... I guess the NRL consider a headbutt to be less than a punch or a trip now??

I dont have any dramas with Kafusi being banned, but i'm still a bit puzzled Luai isnt banned when others have been. As usual, all we want is a bit of consistency and we dont get it.

About 55 seconds in is the Thaiday incident. If thats a weeks ban, so is Luai.

And that was the incident that I mentioned where you can clearly see Thaiday being held in the scrum AFTER the ball had left it, and the refs cleared it as "part of the scrum". So not only do the Storm get one of their tries through blatant cheating, but we then lose Thaiday for a week.

Oh but it wasn't a headbutt, it was "leading with the head". I'd like someone to "lead with the foot" in Radley's face.
Fair enough... I hope people start leading with their fist into Luai's face, knowing now they'll only get put on a report

Titans just dumping it off to Fifita on the blind on last and he plows over like U8's 😲😲

Ennis showing his dogs bias in this one, wanting to go back to pass off the ground... comes down to his ball carrying arm touching the ground... not his back or knees or anything else

You reckon? I actually don't think it should be a suspension in either case. Both should be fines imo...and as much as I want to slap Luai with whatever I can, his fine would be lower than Thaidays in this instance. Luai has the ability to argue that he didn't realise it was an official that he made contact with...Sam knew exactly who he was talking to.

Side note, is that the same game where the ref touched Parker when they were talking and Parker said 'Don't touch me mate'? One of the great moments

I think it should just be black and white like it is in other code and competitions. You touch the ref, you are banned. Cant argue they are both a bit tame really.

What’s up with the cowboys? my experience with the floggings during the pie years was that score line only happens when you have senior players, team leaders, who are either struggling or clocking it in… I noticed Feldt had some shockers in the highlights but in the end he’s just a winger…

Animated GIF

Excellent NAS impression by Tino there

Ennis going on about Tino with the bumpers up... JWH does that every single hit up and crickets, but against the dogs and Ennis is blowing up

Active Now

• BooKhaki
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hurrijo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky24
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • eggstar10
  • cento
  • Old Mate
  • The Don
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.