NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 13 Discussion

Simple remedy to that, just stop acting like an idiot in a live game thread and you'll be fine. And yes, the problem is you.
In what way was I acting like an idiot? I was simply calling out very suspect plays. If you want it to be a one way street on refereeing decisions that is fine. I find it extremely precious given the shit I cop on here every second post I put up. I take it like a champ. How about some of you do the same. Not talking about you but **** me you have some babies on here.

Raiders have fucking exploded here after the early Souths try

Yardage penalty Souths

Shocked Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

In what way was I acting like an idiot? I was simply calling out very suspect plays. If you want it to be a one way street on refereeing decisions that is fine. I find it extremely precious given the shit I cop on here every second post I put up. I take it like a champ. How about some of you do the same. Not talking about you but **** me you have some babies on here.

Well because I am nice, I will spell it out to you. You are coming in to a fan forum where of course fans are going to be one-sided and passionate and have every right to be. Of course you are going to get shot down for coming in with takes the opposite way and you know it. Fans on their own forum in their own thread have every right to be one-sided and passionate, it is their safe place to do so. If you can't get on board with that and want to keep coming in with takes that you know will stir passionate fans up in their own thread, then you will keep being removed. You know exactly what you are doing and why it is a problem, you clearly aren't an idiot.

So you change or keep getting removed, simple as that.

Raiders 10m offside and still conceded a try

Both raiders that have gone off injured are in my SC this week which was already a struggle to field a team. Sick 😂

Well because I am nice, I will spell it out to you. You are coming in to a fan forum where of course fans are going to be one-sided and passionate and have every right to be. Of course you are going to get shot down for coming in with takes the opposite way and you know it. Fans on their own forum in their own thread have every right to be one-sided and passionate, it is their safe place to do so. If you can't get on board with that and want to keep coming in with takes that you know will stir passionate fans up in their own thread, then you will keep being removed. You know exactly what you are doing and why it is a problem, you clearly aren't an idiot.

So you change or keep getting removed, simple as that.
So it was you? That is hilarious. Especially the shit I have copped from you ever since I started posting here.

That is fine. If that's the way you want it to be.

Surprised the ref called that... isn't it usually an unofficial rule that you can play at the ball when they're trying to offload, but maybe KK went too far and straight up stripped it

Souths getting exposed, we would of belted these pretenders had we faced them at full strength.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • broncotville
  • Dony Eliakim
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
  • phoenix
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.