NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 13 Discussion

Damn gamble and pinga have a great combo

Ponga is officially a protected species now. That’s not 10 mins if that shot was on any other player

There's another one.

Thats what, three this game that looks like Ponga could have got KO'd?

Knights struggling to get it out to their edge close to the line must be why teams use the link man in the middle.

Hastings looks like he needs someone to pass it to between Ponga and himself... or he needs to be wider to get it to Ponga cleaner.

Ponga is officially a protected species now. That’s not 10 mins if that shot was on any other player
I'd say they would bin a lot of players there. Its not just a ponga thing

Refs probably saw Seibs and probably thought it was the Broncos (Manly’s colours are similar to ours) hence the sin bin!🤣

Knights struggling to get it out to their edge close to the line must be why teams use the link man in the middle.

Hastings looks like he needs someone to pass it to between Ponga and himself... or he needs to be wider to get it to Ponga cleaner.
Gamble is that person, but for some reason hastings is just trying to bypass him

Still think that sin bin was rubbish. He got hit early but it wasn't high.

If he hit Ponga's head with that hard of a contact there is no way he gets up so quickly.

That was also a rubbish try call. Think there's a knock on in there

Sadly, i dont think Ponga see's out his NRL career.

Every game he plays he looks on the verge of getting knocked the **** out at some point by illegal shots, or stray accidental knees, hips, elbows and shoulders.

Dude is right on the edge i reckon.
Im telling ya's, bloke wont see out his career.
This is becoming an every game occurrence with the bloke.

Gamble is that person, but for some reason hastings is just trying to bypass him
I think he's sitting on the blind side, but he needs to be getting there to create another man... or Elliott needs to be used as the link man

Im telling ya's, bloke wont see out his career.
This is becoming an every game occurrence with the bloke.
I think if he cops another bad one that actually forces him off, he'll call it.

Gagai hasn't been great for a guy looking to get his origin spot back... been driven backwards on just about every hit up so far

Billy may have made the right call

Paseka isn't near his feet anyway, so the bunker should've chalked it off straight away

Active Now

• Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnyE
  • john1420
  • Broncs1459
  • lynx000
  • Big Del
  • Swordfish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrMoore
  • Fatboy
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.