CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 13 Discussion

What the hell, I swear they said challenge unsuccessful after viewing it 😂😂

What just happened??

There was definitely separation there and it's not like he regained possession of the ball... so doesn't he lose control and then just slam it into the ground/boot... i.e. the ground/boot stops it from getting away?

Great try.

Terrible end of set from Manly and Schuster well and truly punished

What the hell, I swear they said challenge unsuccessful after viewing it 😂😂
I'm watching Fox and they didn't say anything... anyone watching Ch 9 and get a Gus Gould blow up that the bunker "didn't hear"... or was Adam Gee on the phone telling him it doesn't look right?

I'm watching Fox and they didn't say anything... anyone watching Ch 9 and get a Gus Gould blow up that the bunker "didn't hear"... or was Adam Gee on the phone telling him it doesn't look right?
And then that phantom six again on the last tackle just to top it off

What just happened??

There was definitely separation there and it's not like he regained possession of the ball... so doesn't he lose control and then just slam it into the ground/boot... i.e. the ground/boot stops it from getting away?
I'd have to see it again, but I thought Paseka rolled it along the ground forward? It was old Yow Yeh 2011 knock on.

Then again, I didn't think the Crossland try was as clean as the video referee saw it. It looked like after the strip Hetherington knocked it into a Manly player trying to regather.

Doesn't matter as Young goes the length. Schuster had an opportunity to make his mark on the contest and he just got too cute this afternoon.

And then that phantom six again on the last tackle just to top it off
They didn't deserve it, but it was a blatant flop from Marzhew.

I couldn't believe the Sea Eagles didn't go right. Hastings was constantly out of position, no Fitzgibbon or Frizell up against Gagai-Young and they elected to only go down one side of the field.

Especially after last week when Schuster was so deadly down that side.

I thought Toyota corolla and the Saab could've put a bit more effort in on the chase of young

I thought Toyota corolla and the Saab could've put a bit more effort in on the chase of young
Other side of the field, plus I feel Young is just as fast as them.

Gagai hasn't been great for a guy looking to get his origin spot back... been driven backwards on just about every hit up so far

Billy may have made the right call

Gagai has typically been like Nate Myles.

i.e. the odd good game, but mainly pretty average at club level ... but superstars in Origin

Other side of the field, plus I feel Young is just as fast as them.
Still they took half a year to realise he was making a break. Young would be just as fast, but they could've done more

The loss by the Rabbitohs has dropped them from 2nd to 5th.

of the teams above them 3 have had 2 byes (Panthers, Storm, Sharks), Rabbitohs and us haven't had a bye yet

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.