CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 13 Discussion

Lol... how does the Chad get brought down from there

That is a horrendous run from Sivo.. goes the outside and dragged into touch by the Chad.

Mate... you flat out ran over Teddy last year... steam roll the cuuuuuunt!!

he is a right edge player normally though?

I would say if it was last year sure, but not on the form Riki has been on this year.

He's miles better than Riki. Can play both sides as well. If he didnt do his ACL last year he would have already been playing for Queensland i reckon.

He's miles better than Riki. Can play both sides as well. If he didnt do his ACL last year he would have already been playing for Queensland i reckon.
I don't see it, Riki is a far stronger defender, sure his runs are a bit lacking in involvement but overall I think Riki has shown more this year.

I don't see it, Riki is a far stronger defender, sure his runs are a bit lacking in involvement but overall I think Riki has shown more this year.
I'd take Luki in a heartbeat... he's a weapon!!

Need some strike in the second row and we don't have a lot at the moment

I'm pretty confident he will have a much better career than Riki. He's just got so much more to his game. Riki has got better in defence, especially his kick chase but he doesnt offer that much as a back rower yet. Still got plenty of development in him though hopefully.

I'm pretty confident he will have a much better career than Riki. He's just got so much more to his game. Riki has got better in defence, especially his kick chase but he doesnt offer that much as a back rower yet. Still got plenty of development in him though hopefully.
So frustrating though because when Riki first hit NRL he was a great line runner.

That's literally all we would need out of him to be a good quality first grader.

His great kick chase, playing 80mins and a super solid line runner that can pick up a handful of tries and be a threat... what more do you need from a second rower that won't break the bank.

So frustrating though because when Riki first hit NRL he was a great line runner.

That's literally all we would need out of him to be a good quality first grader.

His great kick chase, playing 80mins and a super solid line runner that can pick up a handful of tries and be a threat... what more do you need from a second rower that won't break the bank.
It seems they get assignments during different periods, so they're building on different aspects one at a time. Hopefully, it will all come together on both sides of the ball eventually. However, the short ball to Riki on a line seems to be overlooked for a sweep play or kick through lately

**** off Feldt ... you little fucking bitch

It seems they get assignments during different periods, so they're building on different aspects one at a time. Hopefully, it will all come together on both sides of the ball eventually. However, the short ball to Riki on a line seems to be overlooked for a sweep play or kick through lately
Yeah I've felt that over the last couple years Riki and Staggs (in particular) have mostly focussed on their defence to the detriment of their attack.

Hopefully the defensive aspect of their game will become second nature and they will bring back their attacking game.

Active Now

• Redux
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.