NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 16 Discussion

Now that RTS' season is over could the Warriors move to get him back this year?

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 26,113
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Andrew Voss

A smart observant man

Bring back RTS early please

That Morrin is a goer. Hope he keeps that standard in a team that has clearly given up on their season.

You can plant the ball, but if there's a **** up in the ptb you don't get a penalty, like crowding causing an error
There's also a variation of the rule where you can't plant the ball and then play it in the one motion without gaining their feet.

You rarely see it, but it used to be a game changer back in the day. I'll always remember Mat Rogers doing it against the Broncos during the 00 Origin period.

4517.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]bruce - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 1, 2015
REACTIONS: 41,055
1769.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Foordy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2008

Now that RTS' season is over could the Warriors move to get him back this year?

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION
The club is saying nothing, which makes me think it is an option if they get injuries.

They have to deal with the salary cap though, and I think they are still paying for that egg prop Mat Lodge they gave away to the Rorters.

Trainspotter

4517.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]bruce - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 1, 2015

The club is saying nothing, which makes me think it is an option if they get injuries.

They have to deal with the salary cap though, and I think they are still paying for that egg prop Mat Lodge they gave away to the Rorters.

Trainspotter

Isn't he an option for the All Blacks in the World Cup? I'm not he wants to come back early and miss a chance to be in the squad.

4804.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Tragic - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 27, 2016
REACTIONS: 12,202
1809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fozz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008

Isn't he an option for the All Blacks in the World Cup? I'm not he wants to come back early and miss a chance to be in the squad.

Squad was announced he didn't make it, that was expected, didn't make the B team either.

4804.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Tragic - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 27, 2016
Squad was announced he didn't make it, that was expected, didn't make the B team either.
To be clear that squad might change before the cop but not being in the B team means he isn't even close with injuries.

4517.jpg
1809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fozz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008

He had already signed for the Warriors way before the RWC squad was to be selected.

Trainspotter

4804.jpg

To be clear that squad might change before the cop but not being in the B team means he isn't even close with injuries.

Fair enough then.

Keary cleared of a broken jaw. Could be back this week.

Meanwhile, Cowboys have lost Luki for several weeks. Facial fracture.

yep ... just have a look at their L column ... that's where you'll find all the top 4 teams they've played, lol

As funny (and true) as it is...we're in the same boat, save for our 1 point win over Panthers in Round 1. Panthers beat us recently. Souths towelled us up and Storm overran us too.

We have the chance to get one back over both Souths and Storm by the end of the season to even it up, but as it stands we're 1-3 vs the other top 4 sides. And minus another 1 vs Canberra in 7th.

As funny (and true) as it is...we're in the same boat, save for our 1 point win over Panthers in Round 1. Panthers beat us recently. Souths towelled us up and Storm overran us too.

We have the chance to get one back over both Souths and Storm by the end of the season to even it up, but as it stands we're 1-3 vs the other top 4 sides. And minus another 1 vs Canberra in 7th.
Dolphins and Sharks were both coming 2nd when we beat them.

Titans and Manly were both coming 6th when we beat them

Warriors were 7th and we had no origin players, when we beat them.

Can only play what's in front of you and we've had to play teams in good form at the time of playing them, as represented by their position on the ladder leading up to the game

{1580894}{https://silvertails.net/data/avatars/l/0/2.jpg?1686116279}{Dan}{https://silvertails.net}{July 15, 2004}{38,004}{15,241}{Bare with us everyone a new upgrade is being put on the sites which takes us each syncing some settings.

The new update once completed now means the posts appear more naturally on each of the sites and you can from this week quote posts so it all looks nicer. Will take a bit for it all to be setup but hopefully you all like the new experience once it kicks in}

1.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tajhay - https://nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: March 29, 2012
Test

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Hurrijo
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • Lozza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • mystico
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.