CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 19 Discussion

Great ball from Walker, gave Metcalf enough time to put Pompey away and from there the Eels were toast.

I thought the earlier call was fortunate for the Warriors. It appeared that Johnson threw/lost it forward into Matterson.

Just when it appeared the set had broken down, the Warriors catch the Eels napping down the left. Sivo jammed in and with Penisini coming across Montoya produces a beauty of a step to find some space.

Off the back of another Eels penalty too, their discipline has been woeful.

Good shit Warriors. Smash em.

Dj Khaled GIF

How long we got Metcalfe locked up for?

That's a fucking cracker of a try.

Egan continues his best season with a big break up the middle, this time Sivo comes up with a great try saver. On the last, Metcalf decides to back himself from dummy half and despite taking the wrong option gets there anyway.

The scary thing is for the Eels is that the scoreline could be worse if the Warriors took their chances.

Walker scores a deserved try. This has been a trademark of the Warriors all season, SJ and Harris time their passes to perfection, Walker takes the space and Russell can't get him.

30-4 HT.

Not watching this because I don't care but would be wonderful to see the Eels get 50 put on them.

The next best thing to watching a Manly win is a parramatta loss , hopefully a record flogging actually,even though they have a few out , Go the Warriors

Watching Parra get thrashed is my kink.

58-0 is brighter in my memory than any Grand Final win.

Going to watch my first whole non Titans/Broncos game tonight and see how Sexton goes. Hope he kills it down there.
I'm curious to see how he goes. If he can keep it simple - pass, run, kick he'll be well on his way. Ciraldo needs to instill confidence in him and tell him this is his team. If he takes a back-seat, Reed Mahoney is going to try and play halfback again and it'll get ugly.

I'm curious to see how he goes. If he can keep it simple - pass, run, kick he'll be well on his way. Ciraldo needs to instill confidence in him and tell him this is his team. If he takes a back-seat, Reed Mahoney is going to try and play halfback again and it'll get ugly.

Mahoney is just trying a bit too sweetly.

Well constructed try, once again the timing from Walker to Barnett was unreal. Then like a game of chess, the Warriors break the Eels down and Barnett receives his just desserts.

Unread

Active Now

• Strop
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Stix
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • YeahNahMate
  • NSW stables
  • Redfern_1980
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.