CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 19 Discussion

Bloody hell that was soft....

BMM has some shit defence in him

There are going to be some better teams than the raiders finishing below them on the ladder at the end of the season.

Suli should get involved more, he is strong and fast but does FA

What about the offside penalty

How was this not a penalty against Croker in the first instance.

He comes from miles away to take Ravalawa out

Piers reaching ultimate fuckwit levels. The carry on from him on Twitter the past few days has been insane.

Donald trump im gonna cum

I would lick Piers Morgan's tears, **** the dog.

Who cares what some Rah Rah clap and kick Pom has to say about our game.

Any excuse to have a dig at the real mans Rugby.

A few minutes after that try celebration we had a two hour power cut.

More of a nuisance as it seemed to be fine a few houses down from us. Woke up thinking the neighbours were talking out side. Took a while to figure out the TV had started again and it was on the press conference.

On the plus side it wasn't during our game.

2023 a power cut during a Warriors game would of been a cause for anger. The last two years it may have been a blessing.

I wonder if the warriors will enter into the Try July celebrations or will Webb have them more focussed?

Feels like ages since there has been a good game of Rugby League with a team worth supporting (Warriors)

Tough call against Ford, I don't think you could challenge it but it looked like he was in the motion of passing when Cartwright smothered it.

Rocco Berry saw what Montoya did earlier and decided to one-up him - great work to get the 7 tackle set.

looking good wahs
TMM still to come back too right?

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Skyblues87
  • broncoscope
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.