CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 19 Discussion

Dragons appear to be sponsered by Don't Give A Shit...

Well if the so-called captain doesn't, why should anybody else?

Is it their turn to be thrashed to 0?

And why's Turner at 1? On the basis of tonight, doesn't look like we're missing out on much.

Turners eaten a few too many meat pies since I last saw him

Wasn't he more a half than fullback when he played for us?

I rate Sulivan as one of the best young 7s coming through, but he needs to leave the Dragons if he wants to progress in his career.

Some in breeding in that crowd

Might think the fastest way to first grade is to stay where he is.
It might but being in such a shit team can hurt his development, I think he would be better doing his apprenticeship as a 6 with an experienced 7 somewhere, he has a good running game to make it work.

It might but being in such a shit team can hurt his development, I think he would be better doing his apprenticeship as a 6 with an experienced 7 somewhere, he has a good running game to make it work.
The incoming Flanagan might be able to turn them around? A new coach has been great for the Warriors.

The incoming Flanagan might be able to turn them around? A new coach has been great for the Warriors.
Once they take part in Flanagan's "supplement" program I sure they will improve.

Yeah Flanagan has the ability to create a village of indomitable gauls who succeed against the enemy with their secret potion

Timoko's a must for the Kiwis and someone should ask joey why Newcastle let Tapine go.

Tin arse try from the Dragons but we’ll take it!!!

I think Crocker has played a year too many.

How is that not a knock on. The refereeing of these games is terrible

Unread

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Porthoz
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.