NRL 2023 Round 2 Discussion

But true. The big signings for the Tigers have all been terrible so far. Papali'i the worst by far but none of them can hold their heads up.

Don't worry, Bateman is apparently going to be the answer...

The Tigers were a new level of dreadful compared to last season against a Knights side depleted with injuries and playing shyte as well. I want compensation for having to sit through what was easily the shittest game of rugby league I have seen in years. And to think now with 17 teams they could easily finish off worse then last season on the ladder.

Klemmer is the fakest tough guy I've seen in sport. Veins popping in his head yet he never does a thing. Absolute pillow.

I worked with a guy who played alongside Klemmer in his mid teens. Said that he was proper insane and that he was one of those people that doesn't have any fear, his brain just does not register it. Hence why he does some very dumb shit.

I worked with a guy who played alongside Klemmer in his mid teens. Said that he was proper insane and that he was one of those people that doesn't have any fear, his brain just does not register it. Hence why he does some very dumb shit.
I’ve heard similar about Napa from people who knew him. I just think they should be tough on the field before they’re tough in the fight… sorry push and shove

Does anyone remember when we had that try disallowed for when I think Pangai(?) was ruled to have passed off the ground because his arm brushed 2 blades of grass?

Just want to compare with this week's ruling. Seems like there are a lot of interpretations that could be utilised to score points coming out of this last weekend's games.

Does anyone remember when we had that try disallowed for when I think Pangai(?) was ruled to have passed off the ground because his arm brushed 2 blades of grass?

Just want to compare with this week's ruling. Seems like there are a lot of interpretations that could be utilised to score points coming out of this last weekend's games.

God he is so full of shit.

Especially when he started talking about the double movement and comparing it to a player during a wet game falling short of the line then momentum taking his entire body into the in goal.

Also Mr. Annesley but I'm pretty sure the Tigers player wasn't carrying the ball at shoulder height.

The Tigers were a new level of dreadful compared to last season against a Knights side depleted with injuries and playing shyte as well. I want compensation for having to sit through what was easily the shittest game of rugby league I have seen in years. And to think now with 17 teams they could easily finish off worse then last season on the ladder.
I think the Tigers fans all bought the Sheens bullshit and were like its 05 again when in reality Sheens got sacked from the club for a reason.

God he is so full of shit.

Especially when he started talking about the double movement and comparing it to a player during a wet game falling short of the line then momentum taking his entire body into the in goal.

Also Mr. Annesley but I'm pretty sure the Tigers player wasn't carrying the ball at shoulder height.
JUST ACCEPT IT THEY ARE DOING THEIR BEST GUYS

I actually want to know which game it was, so I can check it out... if anyone can tell me.

I can't for the life of me remember the match.

Similar to when we beat Penrith, on 360 they were going with "are Penrith in trouble".. barely made mention of the team that beat them.

Reminds me a lot of the NSW media narrative when Queensland were winning Origin every year. It was rarely ever about how good Queensland was, it was always about how NSW lost the games. When NSW win, its always about how good they are and them about to create a dynasty.

Reminds me a lot of the NSW media narrative when Queensland were winning Origin every year. It was rarely ever about how good Queensland was, it was always about how NSW lost the games. When NSW win, its always about how good they are and them about to create a dynasty.
I'll never forget their crowing when they won their first series in 9 fantastically long years. They couldn't be content, no, it was a "new NSW dynasty" and they were going to win 10 straight blah blah fucking blah, well that lasted a long time didn't it? How many Blues sides have - somehow, spectacularly, against all adversity - pulled wins from the fire of defeat? There may have been a couple, but that territory remains almost solely Queensland's. Fatty's outsiders during Super League. When Price and Civo were "too old". Again last year, NSW's 2nd team on paper was probably 'better' than QLD's side but it all meant nought in the end.

They don't get it. NSW STILL do not understand what Origin means to Queensland. And it drives them absolutely mad. It crawls - burns - under their skin. And it's fucking glorious.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.