CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 20 Discussion

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Cooper can criticise gamble all he wants, but he can't deny that knights have improved majorly since gamble has been given a prominent role
easily, players play better with someone around them who gives the most *****.

He is like a Qcup player with an Elite mentality to make up for it.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Everyone knows gamble hasnt got nrl talent, he's just a Passionate guy who wants to win. And that's why I love him still
If you have a top tier 1, 7 and 9 you can get real value with a player like him in your team cap wise to go for the premiership.

HoldenV8

Silvertails
Tonight Bradman Best looked like his game in Origin has given him all the confidence in the world.

Everyone knows gamble hasnt got nrl talent, he's just a Passionate guy who wants to win. And that's why I love him still

There are some more talented players in the NRL who could do with a dose of Gamble's passion for playing the game. There are better players than him who phone it in sometimes.

Gamble isn't fashionable. But he'll never die wondering out there.

HK_Eagle

Silvertails
Tonight Bradman Best looked like his game in Origin has given him all the confidence in the world.

There are some more talented players in the NRL who could do with a dose of Gamble's passion for playing the game. There are better players than him who phone it in sometimes.

Gamble isn't fashionable. But he'll never die wondering out there.
Stick Gamble right up Schu's clacker and we might see something special.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Stick Gamble right up Schu's clacker and we might see something special.
Download 7

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Khem @Sproj lions just robbed the opportunity to kick the winning goal there by the ref. Hip wood had that mark. Terrible capitulation by the lions tho. Wtf was that last 5 minutes.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Khem @Sproj lions just robbed the opportunity to kick the winning goal there by the ref. Hip wood had that mark. Terrible capitulation by the lions tho. Wtf was that last 5 minutes.

I’m heart broken. No one task go me for a while. Hehe

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Dunno I thought it was in both players arms.

And wrong thread lol

wombatgc

Silvertails
How the **** is that a try confirmed... it doesn't matter about defensive decision when it's on the outside ****ing shoulder and he runs through the gap
Now, now, the genius that is Cooper Cronk explained it. Somehow that was Apis fault. Absolute shiit call, on top of the first try the Tigers were robbed.
Thank Christ I watched the Matildas win, and only had to watch the puss game on mini.

Unread

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Seibs
  • Lurker
  • Shane Tronc
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.