CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 20 Discussion

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
You’ve not seen our man Parker I take it?
I like the bloke, he might not be an elite talent but he just goes for it.

Our Parker on the other hand, even though he was a good player and one club man can go **** himself, his post career nonsense since being rightfully sacked by kevvie, is a salty ****.

I have to mention it because that last name has baggage lol.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I do too. I was replying to old mate Fernando who thinks Ponga gets hit in the head more than any other player. Brad gets belted in the head at least two-three times in a game. We usually get a penalty for one of them.
Every club needs that durable no nonsense player.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Watching the replay, I don't know why there was a bit of uproar about the Saifiti try.

Api makes a defensive decision. That cancels out any obstruction. Block or flat runners can't run at the defensive line and initiate contact with a defender, but when that defender makes a defensive decision to tackle that block or flat runner, any contact (even contact with the outside shoulder) is no longer illegal.

Making contact with the outside shoulder doesn't always equal obstruction. It comes down to whether or not the defender makes a defensive decision and it's pretty clear that Api makes a defensive decision.

Right call was made. It was a pretty easy one for the bunker.

Gizzyfan

NZWarriors
Woodsie - Silvertails said:
What's the view of our Mates cross the ditch on Lodge ..

He is being hailed as the Messiah at Manly ... The leader we need ..

He has burned 3 previous clubs. Good player but seems a disruptive influence. Hopefully he settles down with you guys.

Noitall

NZWarriors
Salary of every spine player at every club revealed | Fullback, halfback, five-eighth and hooker

RAIDERS
Fullback: Sebastian Kris $300,000
Five-eighth: Jack Wighton $1.05m
Halfback: Jamal Fogarty $550,000
Hooker: Zac Woolford $250,000
Total: $2.2 million

Read more: https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport ... dd9a0e0c71

Storm $3.54m
Sea Eagles $3.45m
Eels $3.25m
Roosters $3.2
Knights $2.82m
Panthers $2.78m
Rabbitohs $2.7m
Tigers $2.52m
Cowboys $2.32m
Raiders $2.2m
Dragons $2.07m
Sharks $2.02m
Titans $1.875m
Warriors $1.85m
Broncos $1.81m
Dolphins $1.8m
Bulldogs $1.75m

Interesting article regarding the cost value of each spine.

Toookey

NZWarriors
globaleagle - Silvertails said:
I wonder if Manly's is so high as they have to include both turbo and reuben's salary?

Would you count Shuster's? Obvs not playing there now but signed 800k as a half tho? Add in Turbo and DCE and there's most of it

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Dunno I thought it was in both players arms.

And wrong thread lol
Just needing to point out before witnesses that the afl refs are just as crook as nrl lol - he brought up the afl game in here.

Poor @Sproj that was a rough ride, as a broncos fan it felt pretty stock standard vs Melbourne 😐

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Just needing to point out before witnesses that the afl refs are just as crook as nrl lol - he brought up the afl game in here.

Poor @Sproj that was a rough ride, as a broncos fan it felt pretty stock standard vs Melbourne 😐

Had 2015 NRL GF written all over it. Just tried to shut up shop way too early and lost in heartbreaking fashion.

Was a fantastic game though, just wish I was a neutral.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Bulldogs with Sexton have an outside chance at an upset today. Broncos need to take this game seriously and turn up.

They have more than an outside chance. They should be favourites. We are like Souths last week and are missing 7 first graders. We were already light in middle depth this year and we are missing our three origin middles.

J_P

NZWarriors
Woodsie - Silvertails said:
What's the view of our Mates cross the ditch on Lodge ..

He is being hailed as the Messiah at Manly ... The leader we need ..
He should be breaking records over the next few years. For playing for the most nrl clubs by any 1 individual player 😜.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • barker
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Nerd
  • winslow_wong
  • Maroon4life
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncs30
  • Swordfish
  • phoenix
  • Stix
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Browny
  • Seibs
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.