CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 20 Discussion

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Hammer has been strangely lethargic as well today. Combine that with a bloke who is only playing his second year of league out of position on the wing the Panthers have torn that edge to shreds.

BruiserMk1

BruiserMk1

NRL Player
Contributor
Sep 9, 2015
Nothing ceases to amaze me the way this administration can continue to mess things up. It's honestly a lottery regarding some of these games.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The NRL have it in their power to stop diving tomorrow ... although if they do it, it take away one of the tools they use to manipulate results.

it is quite simple. just make it so the bunker can only get involved on try scoring plays and captain's challenges. that's it. the bunker should be strictly forbidden from getting involved in general play.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Need a whole new NRL administration this one is totally broken.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
How wasn't that headshot by Peachey not at least a penalty?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
There's nothing wrong with the bunker ... unfortunately, the technology is only as good as the people using it ... and the officials using it are incompetent

Exactly. The technology is fine. The operators and guidelines are questionable to say the least.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Wasn't much in the high contact but penalty for sure.
Flegs or Kaufusi 10 in the bin no doubt

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
It was a tough call, but I don't think it was a howler on Aitken. I don't think there was a ton of force and the tackle just happened to slip up. You see at least a dozen of those tackles let go a game, the only reason we had a look at this is because Aitken was fishing for a penalty.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Wasn't much in the high contact but penalty for sure.
Flegs or Kaufusi 10 in the bin no doubt
Considering Flegler gets put on report whenever a player lies down for a finger on their face... I'd say shoulder contact to the head warrants being put on report

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
It was a tough call, but I don't think it was a howler on Aitken. I don't think there was a ton of force and the tackle just happened to slip up. You see at least a dozen of those tackles let go a game, the only reason we had a look at this is because Aitken was fishing for a penalty.
It's no the issue that it wasn't called ... it's about the complete lack of consistency across the comp when it comes to players taking dives and the bunker deciding when and when not to get involved

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Shit kicking from Milford has cost them the lead here... two poor ends to the set giving panthers easy territory instead of putting the pressure on them

He tried to shut up shop being only two points in front with ages to play against one of the most potent attacking teams ever. Idiot.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.