NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 20 Discussion

Hows the consistency though 😂

20230716 202900

Gutho's try against the Titans.

He carries on like a fuckwit at times but he had every right to there. That was an unreal effort.

bob dylan - Silvertails said:
More NRL cheating.

What a complete joke
There are many here among us who feel the nrl is but a joke bobby

There are many here among us who feel the nrl is but a joke bobby
But you and I have been through that
With Webster here that is not our fate
So let us stop talkin falsely now
We are in the top eight, hey

In
It was soft as ****. Sivo was wrapping the arm and was punished because the Tits player just happened to be as tall as Sivo's shoulder. This zero tolerance for contact to the head is kneejerk, over the top rubbish.

RCG should have been sent.
You have a different version of soft than me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230717_081718_Courier-Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230717_081718_Courier-Mail.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 56
Some big suspensions in there... well except for the rorters representatives who receive yet another fine for the umpteenth time.

The fine should be a percentage of their gameday salary... like cricket.

If you're up to your third charge then fine them like 100% of their weekly salary... then the fines might start to mean something

So it looks to me from the nrl ladder that the finals race is already down to 9 with 2 a very outside shot in the Knights, purely due to differential and the Dolphins as they are only 2 wins out of the 8 but have a terrible differential but also a bye in hand.

Which one of the top 9 misses out? Raiders? Their differential stands out like a sore thumb compared to the other 8 in it.

So it looks to me from the nrl ladder that the finals race is already down to 9 with 2 a very outside shot in the Knights, purely due to differential and the Dolphins as they are only 2 wins out of the 8 but have a terrible differential but also a bye in hand.

Which one of the top 9 misses out? Raiders? Their differential stands out like a sore thumb compared to the other 8 in it.
I've got Parra missing out... their draw is extremely tough... cows, storm, broncos and panthers all away in their last 6 games.

Other games are dragons and rorters at home, which should be won.

Interesting to think about likely results, the final table ends up something like this:
Panthers - 42 points
Broncos - 38 points
Warriors - 38 points
Storm - 38 points

Raiders - 38 points
Cowboys - 36 points
Rabbits - 34 points
Eels - 34 points

Sharks - 34 points
Dolphins - 30 points
Knights - 27 points

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Kev_Guz
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • mrslong
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Lostboy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mystico
  • Harry Sack
  • Maddy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • The Don
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.