NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 20 Discussion

I've got Parra missing out... their draw is extremely tough... cows, storm, broncos and panthers all away in their last 6 games.

Other games are dragons and rorters at home, which should be won.

Not to mention that they'll likely lose RCG for 4 weeks and Sivo for 3 weeks ... that will hurt them

Interesting to think about likely results, the final table ends up something like this:
Panthers - 42 points
Broncos - 38 points
Warriors - 38 points
Storm - 38 points

Raiders - 38 points
Cowboys - 36 points
Rabbits - 34 points
Eels - 34 points

Sharks - 34 points
Dolphins - 30 points
Knights - 27 points
If someone had told me, based on the disappointment last season was, that there is a possibility that the Warriors could finish the season in third place, I'd have two questions to ask them.

What are you on?
And where do I get it?

I love Fat.

Nowadays with all these wanky pretend experts spouting out meaningless stats and other garbage, he's a throwback to the old days. He doesn't take himself too seriously, and just comes across as a top bloke.

Would be great to have a beer with.
genius IQ too...true

Interesting to think about likely results, the final table ends up something like this:
Panthers - 42 points
Broncos - 38 points
Warriors - 38 points
Storm - 38 points

Raiders - 38 points
Cowboys - 36 points
Rabbits - 34 points
Eels - 34 points

Sharks - 34 points
Dolphins - 30 points
Knights - 27 points
We will have a better PD than the Broncos, we are only 5 behind them now...so that is why we will be second.

Warriors could definitely finish second, absolutely. I didn't factor Points differential in those final results but based on likely results (and of course these can very easily change in this competition), the top four seems pretty clear cut. That said, I wouldn't want to be running into the Cows in the finals if they keep their current form. If the Rabbits get their key troops back and firing, they are also very much a smokey.

I don't think it will be an issue for us, the difference between the haves and have nots atm is getting bigger, we have alot of key players coming back I expect we will do some damage in games ahead, especially the Roosters.

If someone had told me, based on the disappointment last season was, that there is a possibility that the Warriors could finish the season in third place, I'd have two questions to ask them.

What are you on?
And where do I get it?
Our remaining danger game is v Manly, Cherry always seems to finds a way to kill us with a field goal. Looking forward to that game for the first time in what seems like a decade.

I don't think it will be an issue for us, the difference between the haves and have nots atm is getting bigger, we have alot of key players coming back I expect we will do some damage in games ahead, especially the Roosters.
Do a ladder predictor and let's see the cross forum vibe on where each team will finish
I have the Broncos 2nd and Warriors 3rd

Do a ladder predictor and let's see the cross forum vibe on where each team will finish
Wahs 2nd Broncs 3rd, we play them first week of finals at home to avenge the Napier debacle.

How it's going to end.
Screenshot 20230716 120458

Worried2Death - NZWarriors said:
Our remaining danger game is v Manly, Cherry always seems to finds a way to kill us with a field goal. Looking forward to that game for the first time in what seems like a decade.
Lol. I'm starting to consider that Manly might not win the comp this year, but hopefully we do win that game. If Manly is not there at the end I'd quite love to see the Warrriors take the whole thing out. They made the biggest sacrifice to keep the comp going during the pandemic. Plus I dislike Panthers and especially dislike Storm Eels and the other contenders!

SeaEagleRock8 - Silvertails said:
Lol. I'm starting to consider that Manly might not win the comp this year, but hopefully we do win that game. If Manly is not there at the end I'd quite love to see the Warrriors take the whole thing out. They made the biggest sacrifice to keep the comp going during the pandemic. Plus I dislike Panthers and especially dislike Storm Eels and the other contenders!
It's just so good to have a competitive team again after the nightmare covid years, looks like the Webolution might even deliver the one thing we've never had, consistency.

We fear the Silvertails because of your winning DNA that we can only dream of, hoping we turn the tables this year. But yeah, anyone but Penrith amd the purple cheats to take it out will do me.

Rabbits (away)
Roosters (home)
Cowboys (away)
Parra (home)
Raiders (away)
Storm (home)

Pretty tough run home, did you beat Souths and Storm? Impressive effort if so.
Souths game is at Sunshine Coast, so it will be more of a Home game for us.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • mystico
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.