NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

I'm surprised that more hasn't been made of that.
Don't know why Tallis didn't say to Rothfool "so what did he say after that's three"?
Would've been interesting to see his response.
I thought he was going to... would've been very interesting if he did because Fox would have to interrogate their footage... it's just too big a story to ignore if it gets highlighted like that

Colour me surprised lol

Hyen’s can be upset over multiple calls
Walsh doing the same somehow proved he swore
Not even sure why swearing is supposed to be the tipping point, any aggressive challenging of the on field officials should be an obvious 'no', otherwise who is ever going to ref a junior match? Seem to recall James Graham and I think Klemmer geting marched and it was more just for their aggro body language.

It is Slothfield and the NRL we are talking about here. I guarantee if Hynes did that wearing a Broncos jersey it would be 1-2 weeks on the sideline.

Annesley is trying to change the game again, warning players about rushing in to shut down a play. Obviously they have to be careful to avoid high contact, but seriously, it's part of defense in the NRL. Jamming in is reading the play, and the high shot occurring is potentially there in every tackle.
Just so happens that a Bronco is getting suspended for it this week that he brings it up.

Annesley is trying to change the game again, warning players about rushing in to shut down a play. Obviously they have to be careful to avoid high contact, but seriously, it's part of defense in the NRL. Jamming in is reading the play, and the high shot occurring is potentially there in every tackle.
Just so happens that a Bronco is getting suspended for it this week that he brings it up.
He needs to **** off if he now wants to remove an entire form of defence

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.