NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

Exactly....controlled aggression

is what the games about.

Loose *****
gotta do time.
Ah right, as long as he meant to fracture a guy's teeth, it's all good, but slipping in a tackle sit them down.

Poor arguments
Gotta get thought out.

Watching the Hull KR vs Wigan semi final its so much clearer imo when they use the bunker in Superleague. They seem to actually have rules and follow them

Annesley on why "golden boy" Nicho Hynes wasn't charged for abusing the officials:

“My understanding is that he (Gough) reacted quite strongly because he felt Nicho had been complaining about decisions on multiple occasions during the course of the game and he’d had enough of it at that stage,” Annesley said.

“The match review committee have reviewed the video and audio and spoke with the official concerned and there’s no evidence of any untoward language used and no offence taken by the officials in relation to what was said.

“Players are always going to be upset when decisions don’t go their way.”

Do we know different....is there audio?

Do we know he swore at the official?
That seems to be than difference between this and Reece.

Watching the Hull KR vs Wigan semi final its so much clearer imo when they use the bunker in Superleague. They seem to actually have rules and follow them

That Leigh v St Helens semi was of the best games I've seen this year.

Ah right, as long as he meant to fracture a guy's teeth, it's all good, but slipping in a tackle sit them down.

Poor arguments
Gotta get thought out.
It was an aggressive running style
vs

Lets Go Jump GIF by United Wrestling Network

I also lol'ed at Slothfield absolving Hynes for the Sharks form.

he said and I quote: "With Nicho, he wasn't responsible for that mess in the first half. It's not his job to organise ..." (he then trails off and doesn't finish the sentence)

Gordie giving it to slothfield and makes some very valid points. Regardless of what anyone thinks, we cant prove 100% that Reece Walsh's foul mouth tirade was at an official or at a player. We can 100% prove Hynes little tantrum was at an official. Break the 2 incidents down to the bare bones and there is a difference. You can prove what Hynes did, there is doubt as to who Walsh directed his words at. Case closed really yet our bloke gets 3 weeks for some bizarre reason.

Its actually an argument even somebody who hates the Broncos and Walsh cant even win. He was dudded.

In that footage of Nicho some amateur lip reading looks a lot like "that's three ****"
It looked like a C L word to me.
Like "that's three clats" but maybe he wanted to say clangers before being cut off

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.