CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

The officials are reaming the Cows. After letting Parra get away with ruck infringement after ruck infringement up the other end and then calls two soft ones back to back up this end… and then couldn’t wait to call a sin bin for that. Pathetic officiating

Love a good tackling too hard penalty, these current batch of refs

Game is fucked.

The officials are reaming the Cows. After letting Parra get away with ruck infringement after ruck infringement up the other end and then calls two soft ones back to back up this end… and then couldn’t wait to call a sin bin for that. Pathetic officiating
Cows did get a try off a forward pass though

On the sin bin though, if its as bad as they say it was, why is Moses not HIA'd?

If Holmes hit him in the head after charging in like that he would have displaced his jaw 5 times. You cant get calls like that wrong.

And to top off the current NRL stupidity, Moses doesn’t even get called for a HIA. How can you run a sport where two official decisions contradict each other lol

Well he worked there last year, maybe they gave him the flick like we did Parker
Ahh true... the old Parker treatment from Ennis. No wonder they're besties

Trouble is he's been either sacked as a player from half the comp, but sacked as a coach from the other half of the comp.

Must only favour Dolphins at this point...

I would like to see a still shot of even the whiplash becoming a hit in the head. Farcical.

I hate that a hard hit like that is a sin bin but after Cobbo's sin bin last week... flip a coin when a bloke gets tackled hard

I would like to see a still shot of even the whiplash becoming a hit in the head. Farcical.
That’s what was such a joke. The decision was made so quickly from footage that was ambiguous at best (although of course, Analsleigh will tell us about some mythical camera angle only available to the bunker but not the general public lol) It was like the dude in the bunker saw what he wanted to see and was in no neutral space to look carefully and objectively. It was a shocker, IMO.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • OnToSomething
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rambstien
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • xilliun
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.