CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

that was beyond stupid, they would have had 2 sets to get a try and convert a much more simple job then two scores.

Eh, they nearly got there. 8 points is tough. Even then it's just going to golden point.

Longest odds ever for a regular season game?:

IMG 0431

Cowboys were out on their feet and it wasn't like the kick was right in front of the posts either. If Simonsson was having a better night, you never know.

Why Fox sucking so much Cowboy doodle?
Yeah I don't think this game was the biggest thing to claim, Parra are down several key players and they looked really shaky at the end there.

Kikau out for the dogs Moved Penrith from $1.02 to $1.01.

The only reason they haven't closed H2H betting is they hope plenty of people throw a 5, 10, 20 on the dogs and that all adds up i'm guessing.

**** I hope the dogs somehow win

at that point it's worth betting dogs for the **** it who cares factor.

Unfortunately with Cleary back, dogs well out of form and some late outs, this score could be anything. 100 is probably in reach if the Panthers show up

Vonny calling Dondon an abandoned Bronco. Ffs. Give it a rest. There's only so many halfbacks you can afford to hold on to under a cap. We thought Milford would put in some effort.

Vonny calling Dondon an abandoned Bronco. Ffs. Give it a rest. There's only so many halfbacks you can afford to hold on to under a cap. We thought Milford would put in some effort.
You could just as easily say he wasn't coping with the spotlight on him as Broncos 7 as well, and maybe without some of that scrutiny and pressure he is thriving up north.

She done fucked up though... she kept going on and on about all the players, but if she had stopped after "abandoned bronco" then Payten was every chance to latch onto it and give Fox a quote that they could turn into an article.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • ostin86
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.