CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

Why is Flanagan in this bulldogs run on team he is honestly just shit player.

How the **** is Burton still on the field?

$1.01 favourite still taking dives to get penalties... weak

I wonder if a team would have that option, just choosing not to continue playing and forfeit the game?

Would the current scoreline stand and they would lose 24 points from their F/A? Would they get a fine for doing so? They aren't winning and if they continue playing they will get a much heavier hit to their F/A.

Blatant double movement... Skelton still thinks he's playing union

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Even with this dumb rule where you can promote the ball if the ref thinks you have momentum, that was a clear double movement.

I wonder if a team would have that option, just choosing not to continue playing and forfeit the game?

Would the current scoreline stand and they would lose 24 points from their F/A? Would they get a fine for doing so? They aren't winning and if they continue playing they will get a much heavier hit to their F/A.

Surely they'd get fined. Fans who paid money for a ticket would be demanding refunds. Probably lose more competition points.

It'd have to be up to the refs to invoke a mercy rule.

Surely they'd get fined. Fans who paid money for a ticket would be demanding refunds. Probably lose more competition points.

It'd have to be up to the refs to invoke a mercy rule.
I don't know how fans would be upset, according to Vlandy's every match he has seen is a contest, then again that would indicate he doesn't watch many games.

I hate the Panthers but they are a hell of side.

Ciraldo might want to watch that water he is drinking. Not one player on this team has progressed, in fact most if not all have gone backwards. Mahoney as an example has gone from fringe origin player to being lucky to be in first grade.

Panthers still diving... even though they're up by 40

Not sure why that's even a penalty

Ciraldo might want to watch that water he is drinking. Not one player on this team has progressed, in fact most if not all have gone backwards. Mahoney as an example has gone from fringe origin player to being lucky to be in first grade.

I actually read a good explanation of why many assistants from quality systems, fail as a head coach. This particular article said that it was a rookie mistake that Webster avoided which is why he's improved the Warriors side. either Ciraldo hasn't avoided this mistake or he's simply and over-hyped, over-rated average coach.

the mistake this article said many of these rookie coaches make is that they try to emulate the play style from the system they have just come from, however, the club they have gone to doesn't have the players to make it work.

The biggest effort was
Mahoney biggest thing lately is spoiling a post try celebration

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.