CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

Where was Connor Tracy going on that play...

It’s a broncos fan forum bud. I’ve been over to the Stampede or whatever It’s called- don’t act like it’s any different 🙄
It isn't. Not anymore. This isn't 2016. This thread isn't a fan thread. I'll say whatever I want right here. Wanting approval from blocker Roach of all people is hilarious. It's OK nobody ever talks up the broncos. Keep speaking that bullshit into existence

You guys really do have a victim complex. It is impressive. Broncos against the world.... blocker fucking roach
Your Team literally is trying to change Origin scheduling all over you having a player as 18th man for once, aswell as how the Qcup operates, and you call Broncos having a victim Complex?

It isn't. Not anymore. This isn't 2016. This thread isn't a fan thread. I'll say whatever I want right here. Wanting approval from blocker Roach of all people is hilarious. It's OK nobody ever talks up the broncos. Keep speaking that bullshit into existence
No, it’s a Broncos, Warriors, Eagles fans thread. No Cowboys. You know, like the No Homers club?

Surprising the Sharks are having so much trouble with a bottom 8 side. Usually BBQ chicken.

Sharks are frauds. They aren't a top 8 team.

Get on the Panthers at $1.23 for next week before they move into $1.01 again. Sharks are cooked

Active Now

• maddo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Dreaglor
  • RolledOates
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • marw
  • BroncsNBundy
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.