CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

Impressive by Skelton. He is too good for that team, get him out before they ruin him.

apparently on commentary Roach said that the Panthers are the real deal, because they are beating up on a hapless Bulldogs side.

we also put a score on the Bulldogs (with half our first choice pack and number one strike weapon all missing, i might add) ... why is it that the Panthers need to beat the Bulldogs to be considered "the real deal" ... but we had to beat the Rabbitohs to be considered contenders.

apparently on commentary Roach said that the Panthers are the real deal, because they are beating up on a hapless Bulldogs side.

we also put a score on the Bulldogs (with half our first choice pack and number one strike weapon all missing, i might add) ... why is it that the Panthers need to beat the Bulldogs to be considered "the real deal" ... but we had to beat the Rabbitohs to be considered contenders.
You guys really do have a victim complex. It is impressive. Broncos against the world.... blocker fucking roach

Disgusting tackle from the Sharks.

This is actually a penalty?

**** off. I've seen plenty of those let go.

Here comes Lodge.

This will be interesting.

So literally play on. Not even a penalty. How is that different to the old chicken wing.

Hope he is ok, that looked real bad. Sucks the sharks get the ball off the back of him letting go of the ball when injured

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • marw
  • maddo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BroncsNBundy
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.