NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

Oh that was lovely.

Great try.

Is Ravalawa ever on his wing??

Haha, Dragons score after Sloan suckered the ref into giving them a penalty and now they concede two tries when he's off due to a dumb professional foul.

L
O
L

I'd be more than happy to go as a volunteer to see if we can disprove that theory!

Just sayin’
robert redford yes GIF

That control from Bateman.

Get on the phone Ten Hag...

if Tigers somehow get Haas can we get Bateman and Api in the trade?

Was Sulivan dropped?

if so I think they made a mistake with Amone over him based on one good game, Sulivan is a better player imo and should be getting as much deputy action under Hunt that they can get till he goes.

The 1 of 99 flicks that work for Lomax.

Was Sulivan dropped?

if so I think they made a mistake with Amone over him based on one good game, Sulivan is a better player imo and should be getting as much deputy action under Hunt that they can get till he goes.

Heard on the show that Johns and Fittler do that Sullivan is out for the season.

Lomax looking like he's gone back to his old kicking style with that one.... putting up the big bomb off the tee

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • thenry
  • john1420
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Tmac
  • theshed
  • Lostboy
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.