CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 21 Discussion

Wakeham again... tigers might've won some games if they had literally anyone else wearing the 7 jersey

Wakeham again... tigers might've won some games if they had literally anyone else wearing the 7 jersey
not really sure how he managed to wiggle his way back into first grade.

could be a result of Madden choosing to be our backup half over staying at that sinking ship.

Sloane running I back into his ingoal... some zero IQ players out there tonight

If you don't take a short drop out 6mins to go up 18-14 your club should be folded. No risk at all.

Why didn't Sloan just drop to the ground instead of running back in the in-goal?

Why the **** is Cummins calling time off on a slow ptb... it's a 6 again if he wont clear the ruck

That is the worst half of refereeing against a team in the ruck I have seen this year. Tigers were the much better team and didn't get any chance to roll down the field

I think tigers should be disappointed with that, shit reffing and they clearly had the strike to win that.

I can confidently say that Brandon Wakeham is one of the worst players in the NRL.

Contributes absolutely nothing.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • NSW stables
  • Jason Simmons
  • Pablo
  • Xzei
  • Astro
  • Hurrijo
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.