NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 22 Discussion

I'm torn if I actually want Val out next week or not. He's been pretty ordinary for the most part and I'd back us to give him a bath. If he is out, as he should be, who comes in for them?

Cows not even bothering to get out of second gear today, they are fully focused on us next week IMO. We'll see a very different team turn up at home against us next week, especially after we got the W earlier in the year against them.
Do they have a decent backup kicker?

If history is anything to go by it'll be close so then missing some goals could be handy.

Do they have a decent backup kicker?

If history is anything to go by it'll be close so then missing some goals could be handy.

You'd think it guarantees Feldt back in to the team. He was their back up kicker I think? Or is it The Chad?

Zero patience from titans there... went wide off a nothing play the ball... needed someone to take a hard hit up

Brimson has been a bit ordinary today, though he is carrying an injury

Weak fucking defence from titans

You'd think it guarantees Feldt back in to the team. He was their back up kicker I think? Or is it The Chad?
I think Chad was their backup when Holmes is out. From memory very average but Feldt would be a likely return.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.