CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 22 Discussion

The point of the rule is to take out the guys that look where they are going. That is penalising smart play.

There was no way in hell they were overturning that because then they'd have the Gutho try to answer for

Fuuuuuuuuuck Melbourne

Should be heavily fined by the NRL... but they're gutless and weak so they'll probably praise them instead

Holy crap... Waqa Blake has been woeful

How has Hughes got a penalty there? He never got to his feet to play the ball, planted the ball and just dived

Did not realise the 20 for storm is Tepai Moeroa... Jeez he's packed on some beef!!

He's been playing well this game though

Paulo lazy in defence and easily beaten... Haven't really been paying attention to this game, but has Brad Arthar left him out there for an age given RCG is missing and he has zero depth in his middles?

It's been good watching Parra absolutely belt Coates a couple times...

Should be heavily fined by the NRL... but they're gutless and weak so they'll probably praise them instead

No doubt the NRL will announce a review into the sanctions...for the fans.

This is ABSOLUTE BULL****

07 / 09 STRIPPED by the NRL

It’s a disgrace that they celebrate these
Yeah mate, hear ya.

I am a bit foggy around what happened inbetween those 2 years tho, in 2008. 2008 - when they were still rorting the cap.

Does anyone remember what happened at the end of 2008, or can anyone maybe remind me??

Watched the Tigers v Souths highlights and if I was an honest fan of Souths, I would be worried about how they’re doing. Barely beating the wooden spoon contenders and needing multiple leg-ups from the ref and bunker *just* to get over the line.

They may make the 8 but will be exposed come playoffs.

Yeah mate, hear ya.

I am a bit foggy around what happened inbetween those 2 years tho, in 2008. 2008 - when they were still rorting the cap.

Does anyone remember what happened at the end of 2008, or can anyone maybe remind me??
In hindsight, full respect to Manly for getting on over on the Scum. HOWEVER, at the time and any time we play them - **** Manly. Torso try scoring bunch of cats.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • davidp
  • RodF
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Brotherdu
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.