CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 22 Discussion

Watched the Tigers v Souths highlights and if I was an honest fan of Souths, I would be worried about how they’re doing. Barely beating the wooden spoon contenders and needing multiple leg-ups from the ref and bunker *just* to get over the line.

They may make the 8 but will be exposed come playoffs.

It really looks as though we might have broken them. Still a few weeks to go, but they're not a real contender IMO.

It's between us, Panthers, Warriors & Cowboys. Maybe Storm, but I'm not convinced they can do it. The others I don't think really have a legitimate chance, barring injury/etc.

Raiders girls showing what happens when you tackle the Roosters girls around the legs...

Kelly with the raised forearm.

Nothing..

Good work from Tungai.

Almost led to a try but get a repeat set as a result.

That was silly Temara.

None of the Raiders outside backs were expecting that. Still get a repeat set, though. Just.

Kemp powering over the line.

Raiders take the lead.

Jeez I've got questions mark over that grounding...

Temara is having a field day with the Roosters so far.

Robins-Reti blowing up but the ball bounced on the touch line twice.

Roosters rattled here, though.

lol 5 seconds in the half and they take a settler

Wonder if Fressard is going to jam her forearm into someone else's mouth of the the Roosters don't get on top

Is Sergis playing front row?

She has that entitled mean girl look down pat

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • teampjta
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Skyblues87
  • Redfern_1980
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.