NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

Rapana having a great day out. Always a decent player. Doing well at FB too

Is there anything more overated in this sport than a 'Matt Burton bomb'? Wowee man kicks ball high and hits the belly of the ball. Unimaginable skill...

The only thing I can think of that comes close is Xavier Coates leaping and catch ability.

Scrappy from the Raiders but they'll take some solace from the final 20 minutes of the match. When the game was on the line, they were able to turn to players like Timoko and Cotric and they got it done. The decision to keep Starling on the bench ended up paying dividends and the Bulldogs were just blown off the park.

The Bulldogs had some nice moments but you could just see the lack of confidence. At times they were relying far too much on Burton when the play ought to have gone to Sexton. Then there were other moments where players didn't turn up for their assignment or weren't willing to take the hit for their team. Defensively too they were all over the place and it made life easy for the Raiders.

It's a big pre-season coming up for the Bulldogs. It wouldn't shock me if they bounced right back but I'd like to see some signs of life. We saw it from the Cowboys and the Broncos in the back end of 2021, if you were a Doggies fan you'd like to see the same from them.

Oates may have come off but he returned later in the game. Remember he had an opportunity to steal the game late but Damien Cook came up with a boot lace tackle to deny him.

Roberts was charged over it and missed two weeks.
**** I was off there but I remember being deadset fuming about it. He would have been a grade 1 Hia in todays rules. He was unconcious from memory. He didn't get 10 in the bin then? And 2 weeks is fucking atrocious.thats them admitting he meant to hit a guy in the back of the head but they just don't care. That situation is among the most dangerous situations I've ever seen on a footy field, very high risk of permanent brain damage considering He brought his full weight onto him when he was defenceless and unaware

**** I was off there but I remember being deadset fuming about it. He would have been a grade 1 Hia in todays rules. He was unconcious from memory. He didn't get 10 in the bin then? And 2 weeks is fucking atrocious.thats them admitting he meant to hit a guy in the back of the head but they just don't care. That situation is among the most dangerous situations I've ever seen on a footy field, very high risk of permanent brain damage considering He brought his full weight onto him when he was defenceless and unaware
It was basically the minimum penalty on both accounts.

It was a bitter pill for Broncos fans to swallow, especially when they threw the book at Pangai Jr only days prior for a contentious crusher tackle on Maloney.

It was basically the minimum penalty on both accounts.

It was a bitter pill for Broncos fans to swallow, especially when they threw the book at Pangai Jr only days prior for a contentious crusher tackle on Maloney.
High Quality Im Shocked GIF

Knights did cost me a second straight perfect round, which would've been enough to secure the win of my comp and move me into the top 5000 of the nrl tipping leaderboard but I don't really care haha, super pleased for the knights and I totally didn't expect that win.

And somehow I bet cowboys and roosters are pleased as well

Daniel Saifiti's try that made it 18-4 at a crucial period of the game, it was scored on the 8th tackle.

They had a 7 tackle set, but they counted the 4th tackle twice. When Thompson was tackled in the tackle before the Saifiti try, that was the last tackle but they played on.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • kman
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Painin the Haas
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • achievedrap
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.