CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 27 Discussion

Why is Suaalii still goal kicking now that Walker is back.

He's a garbage goal kicker... is Robbo trying to make him look like he can kick so yawnion will take him early

Bunnies #5 has been pretty ordinary

The team that scores the most points, will go on to win the game.

I think the best outcome for broncos is a roosters victory, To I’m spire the cowboys to beat the panthers. If the bunnies win the cowboys would need to win by 50.

I do t want the cowboys in the 8, let me be clear. I just want them to beat the panthers for us

I think the best outcome for broncos is a roosters victory, To I’m spire the cowboys to beat the panthers. If the bunnies win the cowboys would need to win by 50.

I do t want the cowboys in the 8, let me be clear. I just want them to beat the panthers for us
A cows win would mean raiders could drop out... which would be hilarious... absolute pretenders

Murray basically diving head first into the ground to get that penalty... fucking diving in NRL is ridiculous

When that ‘Friday night footy’ KFC advert plays… for the 15th time in three minutes..
IMG 6722

Nothing wrong with Cody now... taking a dive to try and get a hip drop penaly

Bunnies should be embarrassed by that defensive effort.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rambstien
  • Mr Fourex
  • Old Mate
  • Wolfie
  • KickHaas
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.