CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 27 Discussion

I know we lost but our reserves team last night would beat either of these teams with paix swapped for any of our regular forwards missing and ONE of Walsh, mam, Walters or Reynolds coming in for their equivalent....

So still 9, i repeat NINE, regulars missing we'd still win, I'm very confident of that. That's how far we've come and how well we are now coached.

Why would you challenge that?

Surely this is no try, obstruction? Oh confirmed? Ok, thought it was pretty obvious the dude took out defenders.

Horrendous defence from Smith... he'd be getting closer and closer to a surprise visit from ASADA

Side line officials are woeful. Graham called offside there while being 1m behind the kicker, 2 obvious meter forward passes last game that led to tries. Horrible calls

Gee just making it up as he goes. You could understand a ref missing somebody offside, but there's no excuse for calling a player offside who is clearly onside. That is just seeing what you want to see.

Gee just making it up as he goes. You could understand a ref missing somebody offside, but there's no excuse for calling a player offside who is clearly onside. That is just seeing what you want to see.
Except he was offside lol

Walker doesn't even look down, eyes up at the ball the whole time.

That is a shit pass from Brandan Smith... he lobs it out high and wide and the winger wasn't even in space.

Crazy how shit Smith is this year compared to the last few years

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Muros
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.