CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 27 Discussion

Fox Sports are reporting that that the Rabbitohs collapse is the worst since the NRL top 8 system began (even worse than ours last year). according to the report no team has missed the finals after leading the competition in round 11
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Fox Sports are reporting that that the Rabbitohs collapse is the worst since the NRL top 8 system began (even worse than ours last year). according to the report no team has missed the finals after leading the competition in round 11
Glorious.

From my safe distance I'll speculate that Sam Burgess, whether by design or just his narcissistic desire to dominate, somehow undermined Demetriou. Missing their best player for 8 games hurts in a way every Manly fan can relate to, but clearly there was more than that at play.
Either way, great to see one of the permanent finalists miss out this time.

From my safe distance I'll speculate that Sam Burgess, whether by design or just his narcissistic desire to dominate, somehow undermined Demetriou. Missing their best player for 8 games hurts in a way every Manly fan can relate to, but clearly there was more than that at play.
Either way, great to see one of the permanent finalists miss out this time.
Yep, that’s my take too. I think south’s will do well to be rid of Burgess. It’s interesting to think back to what happened with Madge too, was Burgess still there when they drove him out of the club after he won them their first NRL premiership?

Or is there some other driving force, getting rid of Keary and then Reyno….is it Russell?

Just listening to the continuous call team on 4BC and they were talking about how good of a human Suallii is because he gave his boots to a fan (kid) after the game last night.

They were acting like he is the first player to ever do that, lol

Honestly blocker, how do you have a job.

"I'm loving te Marie Martin's involvement, really taking the pressure off his halfback in Shaun Johnson- Johnson clearly isn't playing

So why did we double check that and then immediately give it the okay? What a waste of time

So why did we double check that and then immediately give it the okay? What a waste of time
That's one of those instances where after the first replay you just make everyone aware it's under review.

I hate it when a try is clearly being reviewed and they take two minutes for it to be confirmed.

More forward passes called in this game than any other all year so far. 😂

O'Sullivan decides to put away his passing game, show and go and he goes over untouched.

Comes after a lovely ball from Nikorima to put Kaufusi into space.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • johnny plath
  • Robboi_321
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Big Del
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.