CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 27 Discussion

why?

if you're so scared of facing the Storm in the finals ... we may as well not bother showing up at all.
You don’t think the minor premiership would be nice?

Wow isn't it so good that teams are still playing for the minor Premiership .
Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

I reckon Cows will be throwing everything at this match. BUT if they are losing late in the halves, their wheels may start to fall off

You don’t think the minor premiership would be nice?

Fucking oath it would be. and I've always planned of cheering the Cowboys tonight, regardless of who won the last match.

but the chance of the minor premiership is why he'll be cheering the Cowboys tonight. he's absolutely pissing himself at the prospect of facing the Storm next week. and this was the reason for my post

What were the early season odds for Broncos vs Penrith taking the minor premiership? Bet it was like $14 vs $3. Probably even heavier

This should be a pretty good game to watch, I'm looking forward to it.

The Cows are going to be desperate, hopefully they beat crap out of each other so they end up coming into the finals busted.

This should be a pretty good game to watch, I'm looking forward to it.

Hopefully they beat crap out of each other so they end up coming into the finals busted.
I think you might be on to something there. The cows have a number of forwards that will put a dent metaphorically and physically in the Riff raff players. Whoever gets them next week just might be on a bonus.

All right gentleman, bash em up

***** sales Cowboys, you want to play finals footy or not?

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.