CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 27 Discussion

What's happened to JT2? He barely seems to even bend the line these days compared to what he used to do.

His wallet is slowing him down.

*Edit* I'd say its more to do with his working relationship with Payten.

Look not getting the minor premiership sucks but I for one feel much better about versing Melbourne with the second chance than the warriors. I still think we get up but we have insurance just in case the hoodoo keeps on hoodooing.

Liam Martin Cat 2.

But even if he fails, he'll be eligible for an exemption if an indepedent doctor clears him.

That should have been a penalty try and 10 in the bin, no way Edwards doesn't score if that doesn't happen and it was so ridiculously blatant there should be more penalty for that.

The steroids that the Panthers feed their players will ensure he is fit for the finals. That's for sure
Yeah, Edwards should be checked. Looks like a toy doll with gigantic shoulders and a swapped in baby's head

May as well go for the 50 now Pennies. If you want to be good for anything, make it humiliating the Cowgirls

FB IMG 1693646552174

Cooper Cronk is clearly tipping the Panthers to go out in straight sets.

in his question to Cleary he mentioned Crichton only having "two more weeks in a Panthers jersey"

🤔

Unread

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  • maddo
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • theshed
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.