NRL 2023 Round 3 Discussion

Goneski... he was completely out of it

The Dolphins remind me of the Panthers just as they went on their winning streak. They got so many calls, had time to come together in their plays and gained a ton of confidence. They were not polished, but they were focusing on their jobs and every single arsey thing went their way. Then they just clicked.

Meanwhile, the opposite happened to the Broncos

FrYArk5aMAAeSAR

Still think we will put a big score on them next week.
Nah.. Redcliffe will turn up for the game ready to rip our heads off, whereas our boys will just be like "yeah it'll be a special game and look forward to playing them".

The Dolphins remind me of the Panthers just as they went on their winning streak. They got so many calls, had time to come together in their plays and gained a ton of confidence. They were not polished, but they were focusing on their jobs and every single arsey thing went their way. Then they just clicked.

Meanwhile, the opposite happened to the Broncos

I think it was Anthony Seibold that happened to the Broncos.

Nah.. Redcliffe will turn up for the game ready to rip our heads off, whereas our boys will just be like "yeah it'll be a special game and look forward to playing them".
I'm confident

still so angry that he came into the club and pretty much ripped the fabric of the whole place apart. didnt he also take down all the slogans and sayings that were on the walls at red hill or somthing sutpid liek that.?

hes a very clever footy head but is sheer arrogance put this club back years. will never forgive him

And Nolan I reckon... the roster Seibold had was garbage and broken after the saga... and then they went and released half the squad

Phantom 6 again for the rorters. Thats justice there.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • barker
  • Xzei
  • ForlovejAl
  • Skyblues87
  • Bucking Beads
  • phoenix
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.