NRL 2023 Round 3 Discussion

Ok, so, I predict this game to get a lot closer around halftime

This whole roosters team look like they have been on the wacky tobaccy over in Deutschland

Rabbits are just going crash, crash, crash, wide and nailing it.

If they lose 2 out of the first 3 games i reckon the Rorters will get special dispensation to get extra cap space to strengthen the team. Probably get Cleary and Payne.
Did I see that Crichton is out of hospital??

What compensation were they looking for a month ago.. a couple grand for 4 weeks injury... I suppose that is enough to get Payno on board

If they lose 2 out of the first 3 games i reckon the Rorters will get special dispensation to get extra cap space to strengthen the team. Probably get Cleary and Payne.
you forgot harry grant. the poor battlers are using turpin. thats just not fair to them

Realistically, Rabbits should run away with this.

you forgot harry grant. the poor battlers are using turpin. thats just not fair to them
They recruited Turpin for special salary cap compensation for the nuffies of league foundation

The Sombreros look burnt out and fed up. I haven't seen them this bad since before Fittler was sacked.

That should be a penalty souths... Teddy laid his head back in the ruck and got in Murray's way

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • theshed
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.