NRL 2023 Round 3 Discussion

ok. I see the appeal of this game management stuff. Very engaging television

ok. I see the appeal of this game management stuff. Very engaging television
bart simpson episode 13 GIF

Love to see Latrell lose. Hate to see Roosters win. Swings and roundabouts.

Why did the ref blow the short whistle and check if there were any challenges when both teams were out?

Such a low percentage play on the 40m drop goal. Better off just not kicking the goal and getting a full 1min 20 to go for a try
I think going for the 2 points conversion was the right call because it gives the second option of the field goal, but he wasted too much time on the kick, should of been ready to kick asap and go for it.

The sure fire tip for footy betting is every time Latrell shoots his mouth off bet on the other team, for all the hot air blown up his date he goes missing in big games, forever in the shadow of tedesco .

The sure fire tip for footy betting is every time Latrell shoots his mouth off bet on the other team, for all the hot air blown up his date he goes missing in big games, forever in the shadow of tedesco .

I thought he was good for the most part.

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.