NRL 2023 Round 3 Discussion

The use of the bench from Brad Arthur is the worst from a head coach I have ever seen. Hodgson is going to be dead by round 5. Can barely pick his legs up

And then he takes Hopgood off. The one guy with the biggest motor. Can't make this up.

Maybe that 2020 squad really was just utter dogshit. Boyd, Milford, Glenn, Lodge, TPJ they all can get royally fucked.
Yeah, I wonder what might have been had we had Reyno for that last year. Seibold has a lot of smart players in this manly squad, maybe our halves just couldn't grasp what he was laying down.

Manly defence is currently happy to leave their guys in 1v1 defence... couple times parra have almost wondered through.

RCG before and Gutho there... eels also thought they had them stripped for number only for Sivo to run out of room

Manly defence is currently happy to leave their guys in 1v1 defence... couple times parra have almost wondered through.

RCG before and Gutho there... eels also thought they had them stripped for number only for Sivo to run out of room
Lo and behold. Good observation mate!

Those are good plays against this defence... if the second rower gets his nose through there's no cover to stop him.

Schuster was getting ready to go out on Gutho and leave the second rower to Olakuato... except he can't make the tackle and Schu was already moving to Gutho

Manly are playing seriously good footie, making the Eels look ordinary, just dominated. Rate Manly highly. Must be their fantastic coach

This game is following his career trend, looked great early, wheels started falling off not long after the start.

I think that was terrible defence then from manly and both Turbos.

Took Seibold a year before he got us the spoon. Give Manly time too.

Also it doesn't hurt having inherited a decent team and have Flanagan as an assistant....

That was a shocker from Manly. No try and then conceding points. The dumb is still there.

Manly defence is falling apart

Not sure Sivo is going for the ball there

Just turned it on ... and the Eels look to have NFI in attack.

Manly NFI in defence

**** that is a delicate kick from Schuster there... great ball from Tuilagi as well

Yeah, I wonder what might have been had we had Reyno for that last year. Seibold has a lot of smart players in this manly squad, maybe our halves just couldn't grasp what he was laying down.

Reports say he has simplified his coaching style this year ... my guess this is Flanagan's influence

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Redux
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.