NRL 2023 Round 3 Discussion

Seems like the Sharks can't win in Canberra .... somewhat poetic

lol why is Sif Talakai kicking goals

Bellamy could really define his legacy if he's able to get this team playing well because over the past 2 weeks, they've looked as bad as we did when we were getting beaten in basic effort areas.

They're missing two key members of their spine and their best forward.

Munster is expected back next week, Paps around Round 6 apparently and NAS around Round 8-10. Once they get them all back on deck, they will go on a run. I don't think it's panic stations for them yet.

Who would have picked THIS for the ladder after 3 games?

I'd have said you're on drugs, and I'd like some of those, please.

Dolphins, Warriors and Titans in the top 6?? Panthers/Rabbits both out of the 8? Sharks, Storm, Cowboys and Eels scrapping for the bottom 4 with the Knights and Tigpies??? What even is this?!

About the only thing I would have guessed is Knights bottom 4. Could make a case for Tigers running last but I think everyone expected them to be a lot better this year with the personnel they gained and the change in coaching staff. Maybe also Roosters top 6, Dogs top 8 and Raiders mid-table. Everything else looks completely out of whack.

Who would have picked THIS for the ladder after 3 games?

View attachment 21433

I'd have said you're on drugs, and I'd like some of those, please.

Dolphins, Warriors and Titans in the top 6?? Panthers/Rabbits both out of the 8? Sharks, Storm, Cowboys and Eels scrapping for the bottom 4 with the Knights and Tigpies??? What even is this?!

About the only thing I would have guessed is Knights bottom 4. Could make a case for Tigers running last but I think everyone expected them to be a lot better this year with the personnel they gained and the change in coaching staff. Maybe also Roosters top 6, Dogs top 8 and Raiders mid-table. Everything else looks completely out of whack.
It has been a nightmare to tip so far. Panthers have the bye though so they get 2 points at the end of the round, which doesn't change their position looking at F/A.

Why aren't Bulldogs playing at Belmore every week?

Yeah it doesn't hold as much as ANZ but the atmosphere is a lot better because it's a full fucking house.

Why aren't Bulldogs playing at Belmore every week?

Yeah it doesn't hold as much as ANZ but the atmosphere is a lot better because it's a full fucking house.

Because the corporate stuff at ANZ brings in enough bank to more than make up lower numbers turning up at ANZ compared to Belmore.

They're missing two key members of their spine and their best forward.

Munster is expected back next week, Paps around Round 6 apparently and NAS around Round 8-10. Once they get them all back on deck, they will go on a run. I don't think it's panic stations for them yet.

Paps isn’t even running on land yet, the Storm have indicated he is months away if at all this season.

Paps isn’t even running on land yet, the Storm have indicated he is months away if at all this season.

Also NAS to extend time on the side lines .
Further scans reveal more damage than 1st suspected .

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • Mustafur
  • jd87
  • Organix
  • Dash
  • RolledOates
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.