NRL 2023 Round 4 Discussion

How shit is ANZ stadium ... place is always empty

Lonely Euro Cup GIF by UEFA

Souths yardage penalty.. a golden boy Sydney club you say... checks out

Another centre refusing to pass to his open winger... Herbie disease spreading across the league

Tipping Souths based on Anthony seibold’s late night maccas shenanigans. No way he’s up for this game after that very embarrassing public faux pas.
lived that maccas life myself lol

Why was that woman smiling like a crazy person during the clappy thing?

Chee-Kam sucks. Put KK back on the edge ffs*

*I may or may not have bought him in supercoach this week

Blatant knock on from Latrell on the 1m line... play on... Johnston runs behind 2 of his players for a 25m gain... play on as well apparently

I'm happy enough with that effort.
Agreed, Tino was immense and Fifita showed some great hands and laid on some great passes. Lofi is like a throwback to your predecessor Deep Gordon and @meady - he makes the Titans dangerous from any side of the field and he'll have games where he'll hang onto the ball.

Titans have decent depth this year in Sexton & Campbell as well, they should be able to cover for AJ & Foz.

Tipping Souths based on Anthony seibold’s late night maccas shenanigans. No way he’s up for this game after that very embarrassing public faux pas.

Well, he didn't shit his pants so it's not that bad.

That's the kind of shit we need to be doing with Riki.

Not suggesting he's going to be taking them as well as Ola... but he's spent time in the outside backs and is an athletic specimen.

It could be an easy little play that Mam uses from his side of the field as well

Try taken off manly for a 'forward pass' that clearly went backwards...

Wondered why Mitchell pulled out of that

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Scorchie
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.