NRL 2023 Round 4 Discussion

Sydney commentators now claiming SJ's try should be a no try... of course former dog Bwaif is leading the calls... are they going to talk about the Kikau strip

Brandy is off his meds... or maybe the painkillers for his hand are too strong... doesn't think Kikau has stripped the ball... it's a clear fucking stripping motion.

Greg Alexander all those hand jobs your giving can't be a good thing

This is why Sydney media is cancer, they all have mates in all the clubs so they allways favour them in every sceniaro, Warriors earned the win.

The Kikau no call was bullshit but so was the SJ try.
Mahoney def taken out and given no chance . Probably scores anyway and common sense applied but cast your mind back a week to Walsh running behind Capewell and the rule gets applied black and white even though it clearly made no difference .
These fuvkwits need to decide how they're going to rule on things.
I'm happy with black and white as long as they don't pull a common sense ruling when Panthers , Souths or Chooks need it.

Warriors recruited well for this season and with the added benefit of being back at home, I can see them sneaking into the 8.

Being away from home, away from family and the support systems they all have at home, it took a toll on them. I think people underestimated just how much that would have affected them.

Having a better roster this year and a better coach, they look like a different Warriors side.

They lost a lot of close games last year. If they won most of them, they would have been playing finals.

Sydney commentators now claiming SJ's try should be a no try... of course former dog Bwaif is leading the calls... are they going to talk about the Kikau strip

for once they're right.

for once they're right.
It was more them blowing up about that one, but not the 12 pt swing that occurred on the blatant Kikau strip... if they ignored the obstruction for the SJ try it was probably a square up for completely fucking up the previous one

It was more them blowing up about that one, but not the 12 pt swing that occurred on the blatant Kikau strip... if they ignored the obstruction for the SJ try it was probably a square up for completely fucking up the previous one

The fact that the bunker fucked up on the Pompey decision doesn't make the SJ one try ... it was a clear NO TRY and has been for a lot of years.

if that had have been ruled a try against us, I would be absolutely FILTHY ... and I suspect, so would you.

The fact that the bunker fucked up on the Pompey decision doesn't make the SJ one try ... it was a clear NO TRY and has been for a lot of years.

if that had have been ruled a try against us, I would be absolutely FILTHY ... and I suspect, so would you.
Sure, but it doesn't change the fact they messed up the other call for the other team.

Each call should be independent of each other but it does make it easier to take if the bad calls are even.

Man, I thought the Raiders were gonna deal out the first thrashing of the season today

Gagai starting a fight to stop play and it works out for him... Wighton binned for shoulder to the head... if he gets a 2 week suspension he'll be missing the Broncs game in a couple weeks.

Also Wighton's second on report high shot for the match

Active Now

• Astro
  • broncos4life
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Thelmus
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.